DollBao Malaysia ( DollBao MY 逗宝全球婴幼儿时尚品牌 )will only operates until 2022-03-28 (Monday), and later then it will be transformed into a brand new official website of gunite.my ( DollBao gunite Malaysia ).
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Terms and Conditions:These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from dollbao.com.my and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order:You can submit an order for products to com.my by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in Malaysian Ringgit, providing delivery is to a location in. Deliveries outside of is not accepted. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order, but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/debit card or MOLpay payment is approved by MOLpay or your credit card/debit card company.
2b: The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
- Acceptance of order:We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions*. If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order. Only credit, debit cards and eNets are acceptable as payment for orders via this site.
- Delivery:We make every effort to deliver all products within 7-10 working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we or our couriers will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and store the products at your risk. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, you will need to authorize us to charge your credit card/ debit card for such re-delivery. If we do not hear from you within 28 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
- Payment:For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you. Items which are shipped directly from us will be charged at the time of placing the order. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorized access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card, bank or PayPal account.
- Warranties:The products which are sold via this website have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside, unless the products are already certified with external authorities and standards.
Terms & Conditions of Competitions
Competitions: In deciding the winner for a competition, gunite decision is final. gunite reserves the right to expel anyone from the competition for not adhering to the guidelines. Prizes will be delivered up to four weeks after the competition has closed. For more information please contact (EMAIL). By entering a competition online, you accept the terms and conditions outlined on each competition.
Terms & Conditions of Use
It is important that you carefully read these terms and conditions of use before you register with dollbaobaby.com.my because your use of our website is subject to them.
- Terms and Conditions: Thank you for using dollbaobaby.com.my. We provide services to you through our website and those services are provided to you on the basis of these terms and conditions. Please note that they may vary from time to time without notice to you. Current terms will be made available as soon as possible on the website. When you use our website or any of our services you may be advised that special guidelines or rules apply. Unless otherwise stated, these guidelines or rules form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions apply to all users (including casual browsers) whether or not the registration process has been completed.
- Description of Services: You are able to benefit by using our website from a large number of online services and resources which include information, planners and directories, and any other services which we may add from time to time. We also may remove certain services from our website. Certain services may have their own, additional special terms and conditions. These will be made clear to you before you use those services. We may discontinue providing certain or all of the services on all or part of the website at our discretion and without notice to you. We will, however, endeavor to let you know of this via our site.
- Registration: Certain services are only available if you complete the registration process. By completing the registration process, you are stating that you are at least eighteen years of age or a minor with parental consent or that of a guardian to use our website. Please note: All minors are recommended to discuss these terms and conditions with their parents or guardians before completing the registration process. In return for you using our website and benefiting from our services, you agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself where required in the registration form, and to ensure that this information is kept accurate, complete and up to date. Once you have completed the registration process, you will have specified a username (email address) and a password. You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone because you will be fully responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
- Code of Conduct: You are responsible for anything which you transmit or receive to, from or via or post on our website. We do not control or screen the content of what is posted to, from or via our website by our members or third parties, and accordingly we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality or that it will not be objectionable to you. You should not place any reliance on, nor will we be responsible or liable for anything which has been transmitted or received, or ought to have been transmitted or received but was not. You are not permitted to use our website or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users. You are not permitted to transmit to, from or via or post on our website anything which you do not have a clear right to use. You must ensure that you do not transmit or post on our website any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment. You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our website and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our website and our services by any other user. Other than as expressly permitted, by us in writing, you are not permitted to use our website to engage in any commercial activity of any form. We may be entitled at our discretion to refuse or remove anything which is transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website which, in our opinion, is objectionable or otherwise does not comply with these terms and conditions. We will not be liable at all for doing this. We may record preserve and disclose anything which has been transmitted to, from or via or posted on our website and the services, where required by law or where we are acting in good faith.
- Proprietary Rights and Licences: All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our website or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the website and our services, the software we use to operate the website and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the website and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorized to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, license, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights. When you transmit or post any material to or on our website, you grant to us non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty free license under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
- Advertisements and Promotions: We may use our website or any of the services we provide or in any of the correspondence we send to you to run advertisements promoting products and services we offer or any of its subsidiaries, or any person or corporation duly authorized by us to advertise or promote their product or services through us.
- External Links: We may provide or third parties may provide links or other websites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those websites. We are not responsible for the availability of these websites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites you do so at your own risk.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: You agree that: 8.1: your use of the website and our services is at your sole risk. The website and services are provided on an as is and as available basis. We expressly disclaim all conditions of any kind, including but not limited to conditions of title, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights; 8.2: to the extent that it is lawfully possible to do so, we make no warranty that (a) the website and our services and/ or any information will meet your requirements, (b) your access to and use of the services will be error-free, (c) any errors or inaccuracies will be corrected. Further, if your use of the website results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, this will not be at our risk and expense; 8.3: no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you through or from the website or from our services will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms and conditions. If you have any questions about the above, please contact us on (TEL) or by writing to us at (EMAIL)
- Indemnity: You agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands (including any legal fees incurred in connection therewith) resulting from your misuse of our website or your breach of these terms and conditions. We will notify you promptly of any such claim, action or demand and will assist you as may be reasonably necessary providing you meet our costs and expenses (including our legal fees).
- Limitation of Liability: To the extent that we are lawfully able to do so, we will not be liable for any claims, losses and/or damages of any nature resulting from: (a) your use or inability to use the website; (b) the services we provide (except where we expressly state that we have responsibilities or liabilities in these terms and conditions) or other terms and conditions that relate to our other goods and/or services we provide; (c) unauthorized access to or alterations of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third parties. You agree that in no event will our liability arising out of or in respect of these terms and conditions exceed RM300, 000.00 and that in no event will we be liable for any loss of profits, goodwill, loss of business, loss of data or any other indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever, whether or not arising from any negligence on our part.
- Use and Storage: We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the website and the services we provide, including limits to the size or number of e-mail messages you send or the time that messages may be stored or posted on our website. We are entitled to delete any material at any time and we will not be liable in any way for deleting or failing to store or post any material which you may transmit to us.
- Suspension and Termination: We may in our sole discretion suspend and/or terminate registration or use of our website or our services at any time and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damages suffered on account of such suspension and or termination. Typically, we would only do this where you have not used our services for some time or if we believe that you have acted inconsistently with those terms and conditions. However, there may be other reasons why we would suspend and/or terminate.
- Trade Mark Information: gunite and the M-device are registered trademarks belonging to gunite Malaysia. You agree not to display or use either or both in any manner.
- General:These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between us in respect of the use of our services and of our website and supersede any and all prior agreements, arrangements and representations (save in respect of those made fraudulently). Data and certain other information you provide is subject to the term of our Privacy Statement. If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term. You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the website or our services. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts. For up-to-date information on our services and all support facilities or if you are dissatisfied with our website, our services or have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact us at (TEL) or by writing to us at (EMAIL)
If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid then that provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions which shall remain fully enforceable. No waiver by us of any term shall be deemed to be continuing or shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other term.
You are not permitted to reproduce, sell or exploit for any commercial purpose any part of the website or our services. These terms and conditions will be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts.
Please note that where any submission is made jointly by two or more individuals, the duties and liabilities referred to below apply jointly and severally to each of such individuals.
By submitting any content to gunite Malaysia, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known or ought reasonably to be known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information in whatever form that references directly or indirectly other websites, addresses, e-mail or SMS addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
You agree to indemnify and gunite Malaysia., harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (direct and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
For any content that you submit, you grant gunite Malaysia a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your e-mail or SMS address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that gunite Malaysia and its third party service providers may use your address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Customer Review Policy & Guidelines
gunite Malaysia takes our customer feedback very seriously, so we can continually improve our products for other parents and children.
- All reviews, both good and bad, are read by the relevant buyers or product technologists and where appropriate they will work to improve the product based on customer feedback
- We post all reviews just as the customer has written them, as long as they only refer to the product and do not contain offensive language. We reserve the right not to post reviews which could offend or mislead, for example reviews containing any of the following types of content:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical or geographical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Unfair or improper critical, or spiteful, comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
- Where a product has changed, we will edit or remove comments which no longer apply (both good and bad) so that other customers are not accidentally mislead
If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, price match guarantee, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Thank you for writing a review.
Using discount vouchers
Terms and conditions of individual discount vouchers apply. Discount vouchers must be presented at time of purchase.
Membership discount cannot be used in conjunction with staff discount, childcare/nursery discounts or any other discount voucher or code. They cannot be exchanged for cash, or used to purchase gift vouchers/cards.
No discount voucher or code may be sold (including without limitation on any auction site) whether for profit or otherwise, or reproduced on any website. Discount vouchers are not transferable. They must not be distributed to the wider public. Such activity will render discount vouchers void. – need to relook on this
Postage and packaging charges are not subject to discount.
All products are subject to availability.
gunite Malaysia reserve the right to withdraw any products, promotional offers, competitions, vouchers or codes at any time.
Company registration details
DollBao International Ltd. 14F., No.456, Sec. 4, Xinyi Rd., Xinyi Dist., Taipei City 110, Taiwan (R.O.C.)